April 5, 2006

dreaming butterfly

You the butterfly -
I, Chuang Tzu's
dreaming heart

Basho Matsuo



"Once Chuang Tzu dreamt that he was a butterfly. He did not know that he had ever been anything but a butterfly and was content to hover from flower to flower. Suddenly he awoke and found to his astonishment that he was Chuang Tzu. But it was hard to be sure whether he really was Tzu and has only dreamt that he was a butterfly, or was really a butterfly, and was only dreaming that he was Tzu."

from the book of Chuang Tzu

2 comments:

banalidadesdebase said...

Hello!
Your posts are involved in a fantastic serenity and peacefulness!
You transport me to phases of my life so rich, where I was discovering about life, the philosophies of tranquility and harmony.
When I see or read your posts, I smile almost always and discover myself following the path you sign.
I go to find the sources to read from them or I just go to revisit with great joy!
In my frenetic way of life I find here a tranquility that seduces me!
Thank you to share your inner world!

alice in wonderland said...

Hello!
I am just beginning to learn that it is all meaningful when it is shared, and I am very happy to share and to believe in miracles of coincidences and connections.
Keep the sun inside you shining.

je rêve, moi, je ne suis pas.
(from the movie Leolo)